Alan Gourgey QC
Call: 1984 QC: 2003
+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Alan routinely deals with a multitude of issues relating to company and insolvency disputes as part of his commercial litigation practice, details of which are shown above.
This involves him with:
- Shareholder disputes of all types, including claims by minority shareholders and disputes concerning board control.
- Application of the Duomatic Principle on claim by former director against company.
- Directors’ disqualification proceedings.
- Registration and priority of charges.
- Appointment and removal of administrators, liquidators and interim receivers.