+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna undertakes a wide range of work in company and insolvency, including:
- Actions brought pursuant to the Insolvency Act 1980 by and against insolvency office holders, including wrongful/fraudulent trading and antecedent transaction claims
- Issues arising in company liquidation, administration and bankruptcy
- Restraining presentation and rescinding windingup orders
- Advising on share purchase agreements/disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Actions against company directors
Anna is currently acting for the liquidators of the Weavering Macro Fixed Income Fund in their claim against the fund’s auditors, following the large scale fraud by the fund’s founder, Magnus Peterson.
She is also acting for the liquidators of an English company in their wrongful trading claim against the company’s former directors.