+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Arbitration & ADR
Bobby has been instructed in a number of significant arbitrations, both domestic and international. He regularly carries out both written and oral advocacy in relation to arbitrations and other out of court hearings.
Although the details are confidential, the type of work Bobby has recently been involved
- Acting as a junior in a significant LCIA arbitration concerning a Russian commercial dispute.
- Acting for a FTSE 100 company in a two-week hearing concerning a commercial contract.
- A dispute concerning a major commercial contract. Bobby successfully argued that the contract was not enforceable, helping to save his client many £10s of millions.
- Advising in respect of an anti-suit injunction, and applying for a stay of proceedings in Sierra Leone, for a dispute governed by an arbitration award.
- Acting for a company seeking to enforce a major arbitration award.
- Obtaining freezing injunctions in support of arbitration proceedings.
Bobby’s work in arbitrations covers all stages of proceedings, from the pre-action stage through to the hearing itself, and enforcement after successfully obtaining an Award.