+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Bobby frequently acts on a wide variety of property matters, both on his own account but also as a junior.
Recent instructions include:
- Acting for a FTSE 100 company in an expert determination concerning a significant dispute over a purchase and development agreement.
- Acting as sole counsel for the claimants in a claim for more than £60 million arising from the financing of a number of property developments.
- Acting for a property developer in a claim for breach of contract arising from a major redevelopment.
- Acting as a junior in a two-week expert determination concerning a commercial property agreement, including aspects of planning law.
- Assisting as part of a team acting for property developers suing IKEA for bad faith and a commercial agent for breach of confidentiality in a major property deal.
- Drafting an injunction and pleadings in a case concerning trespass and interference with a right of way.
- A written opinion on liability under the Party Walls Etc Act 1996.
- Drafting Particulars of Claim for an order for sale.
- Drafting pleadings and making an application to the Chancery Masters for alternative service in various matters relating to trespass.
- Drafting Particulars of Claim in a dispute concerning a guarantor’s liability under a lease.
- Advising a global restaurant company on breaches of covenants in a lease.
- Acting for a property developer in a claim for introducer payments arising from sales of various properties.
- Appearing in numerous hearings in respect of charging orders.
- Appearing in numerous possession hearings, including in respect of adverse possession.
- Appearing at CMCs and directions hearings.
- Drafting and advising in respect of a dispute in the Mercantile Court relating to ownership of an expensive barge.
- Advising a freeholder in respect of liabilities under a lease of a block of flats.
- Drafting documents relating to the extension of leases under the statutory provisions.
- Advising in respect of LVT matters.
- Advising and drafting in respect of claims brought against a landlord by tenants.
- Advising on interference with a right of way.