+44 (0)207 306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusts, Tax, Probate & Estates
Gabriel has a solid trust practice dealing with all aspects of trusts. She is particularly commended for her drafting expertise and advisory work.
- She frequently deals with: Issues of construction and validity.
- Issues relating to the administration of trusts and estates including applications under the Trustee Act and Settled Land Act to enable specific transactions to be carried out.
- The appointment and removal of trustees and executors.
- Rearranging interests in trusts using powers of appointment and advancement and, where necessary, through applications under the Variation of Trusts Act.
- Looking for ways to resolve problems where the trustees have inadvertently incorrectly administered the trust fund.
- Breach of trust and constructive trusts.
- Trusts in the context of marriage breakdown.
- Drafting deeds of variation.
- Applications under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act.
- Capacity: lasting and enduring powers of attorney and applications in the Court of Protection.
- The settlement of monies awarded in personal injury claims.
- Employee share schemes.
- Purpose trusts.
- Advising on the tax issues connected with trusts and estates.