+44 (0)207 306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Graeme regularly acts in international arbitration matters. He also appears in court matters than interact with ongoing arbitrations.
Examples of his recent work include:
- Advocate on an ICC arbitration in Singapore related to the construction of a major petro-chemical plant.
- Acting on ad hoc London arbitration to resolve disputes arising under a shareholders agreement between minority and majority
- shareholders of a large aviation services business.
- Applying for a stay of insolvency litigation proceedings in favour of AAA arbitration in New York.
- Resolving disputes between shareholders in unfair prejudice proceedings as to matters in BVI litigation that could and should be stayed in favour on arbitration.