+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusts, Tax, Probate & Estates
James practices across a range of contentious trust and estate matters. He is involved in matters relating both to onshore and offshore structures, and recent cases include:
- Acting in a number of applications to remove trustees and executors (including as junior to Brian Green QC in a matter relating to a substantial BVI trust).
- Acting and advising on allegedly ‘sham’ trusts in divorce proceedings.
- Acting and advising in cases relating to dispositions of trust property (including challenges to those dispositions).
- Acting in various proceedings against trustees for breach of trust.
- Acting in various proceedings against solicitors for allegedly negligent advice relating to estate and inheritance tax matters.