Joanna Smith QC
Call: 1990 QC: 2009
+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanna has extensive experience of advising and appearing in arbitrations, both domestic and international. Her recent experience includes:
- Advising in a multi-million SAR ICC arbitration for unpaid invoices in respect of a contract for the construction of four gas treatment centres in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising in a multi-million dollar arbitration for breach of warranty in a share purchase agreement concerning television rights in Eastern Europe.
- Advising and appearing at the arbitration of a multi-million pound dispute over the operation and performance of a manufacturing and distribution facility (for CDs and DVDs) in Germany.
- Acting in a three-day arbitration pursuant to the laws of St Vincent and the Grenadines concerning a construction contract for a substantial residence on Mustique.
- Advising in an arbitration concerning a dispute over agreements facilitating the sale of an oil rig off the coast of Venezuala.
- Acting in arbitration concerning the negligence of construction professionals in the construction of an underground car park.
- Advising and appearing at the ICC arbitration in Paris of a multi-million pound dispute over the design of naval guns and the construction of the relevant supply contract.