+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Judith regularly acts for both claimants and defendants in professional negligence disputes relating to trusts and estates. Cases in which she has advised include:
- Claims against solicitors for failing to implement tax planning steps correctly, including claims for failure to advise on the consequences of terminating an interest in possession, failure to include the correct persons as beneficiaries, and failure to avoid a reservation of benefit.
- Claims in relation to the drafting of trust documents.
- Claims arising out of the administration of pension schemes, including claims relating to overpayments, guaranteed transfer values, and the drafting of a deed of amendment of provisions for increases to pensions.
- A claim against a bank for failure to advise on the possibility of a deed of variation.
- A claim against an attorney for overpayment of nursing home fees.
- A claim against accountants for failure to file correct tax returns.
- Claims arising out of the drafting of wills, including a claim in relation to a failure to sever a joint tenancy.
- Claims arising out of the sale of property, including claims relating to defects in title, failure to obtain planning permission, and the payment of proceeds of sale to the wrong person