Max Mallin QC
Call: 1993 QC: 2017
+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Max has experience both of acting as counsel in arbitrations under various different rules and also dealing with applications in the courts in support of arbitration proceedings and to enforce arbitration awards.
Some of his recent cases include:
- An ongoing LCIA Arbitration in which Max acts for the Claimant seeking to set aside an agreement for the sale and purchase of a a substantial group of companies.
- An LME arbitration in which Max acts for the Claimant, seeking to recover damages arising out of the supply of zinc in India.
- A successful application to the Commercial Court under section 44 of the Arbitration Act 1996 for an injunction to prevent the respondent from terminating the applicant’s access to the respondent’s telecommunications network.
- A number of claims for enforcement in the Commercial Court of arbitration awards made by the Beth Din.
- An ICC arbitration in which Max acted for the Respondents to a claim for damages for breach of a settlement agreement arising out of a shareholder dispute.
- ICC arbitration in which Max acted for the Claimant in his claim for damages for breach of a contract for the hire of a luxury yacht in the Caribbean.
- ICC arbitration in which Max acted for the Claimant in his claim for damages for breach of a commission agreement in respect of the sale of an oil production platform in Libya.