+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael regularly appears in Court and advises on property matters. His recent experience includes:
- British Overseas Bank Nominees Ltd v Analytical Properties Ltd  EWCA Civ 43. Appearing in the Court of Appeal for the respondent purchaser of a shopping centre in its claim for damages for late completion by the appellant vendor (with Rupert Reed QC).
- Acting (as sole counsel) in several disputed service charge claims before the County Court.
- Acting for defendant chartered surveyors in a substantial construction dispute arising out of their oversight of renovations to a flood-damaged guesthouse.
- Acting for the claimant freeholder in an adverse possession dispute
- Acting (as sole counsel) in a 1954 Act dispute and its costs consequences
- Acting (as sole counsel) in a fraudulent misrepresentation claim arising out of residential conveyancing