+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael regularly appears in Court and advises on property matters. His recent experience
- British Overseas Bank Nominees Ltd v Analytical Properties Ltd  EWCA Civ 43. Appearing in the Court of Appeal for the respondent purchaser of a shopping centre in its claim for damages for late completion by the appellant vendor.
- Acting for the claimant landowner in a dispute about whether boundary dispute proceedings had been compromised.
- Acting for a co-owner of residential property in a dispute concerning the validity of a notice of severance and the trusts upon which the properties were held.
- Acting for the landlord in a dispute about the proper enforcement of a County Court order for possession.
- Acting for defendant chartered surveyors in a substantial construction dispute arising out of their oversight of renovations to a flood-damaged guesthouse.
- Acting for the claimant freeholder in an adverse possession dispute.
- Acting (as sole counsel) in a 1954 Act dispute and its costs consequences.
- Acting (as sole counsel) in a fraudulent misrepresentation claim arising out of residential conveyancing.
- Advising trustees of a will trust on the purchase of residential property overseas.