Terence Mowschenson QC
Call: 1977 QC: 1995
+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Arbitration & ADR
Terence is a member of the ICC and LCIA and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration.
He is also a panel member of the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA).
Amongst other arbitral rules he has acted under the rules of the ICC, UNCITRAL, CEPANI, LCIA and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Terence has appeared as counsel in arbitrations as well as acted as an arbitrator on
substantial matters including:
- Disputes between financial institutions arising out of trading on various exchanges.
- Disputes arising out of insurance claims.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Manufacturing and supply contracts.
- The construction of gas liquefaction facilities in the Middle East.
- Ownership of the largest bank in a country formerly part of the old Soviet Union.
- Disputes over the mis-selling of securities.
- A dispute between on line gaming companies over the right to conduct gaming over the internet.
- A dispute between developers of a new town and housing estate over the distribution of land in the development scheme.
- A dispute over ownership of a brokerage company.
- He has also appeared in the Commercial Court in relation to the enforceability of an award on public interest grounds where he acted for the successful party in R v V  All ER (d) 111.