Terence Mowschenson QC
Call: 1977 QC: 1995
+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Trusts, Tax, Probate & Estates
Terence has acted in numerous matters involving breach of trust, disputes as to the validity or existence of a trust or the use of trust concepts in a commercial context.
Recent matters include:
- Re Lehman Bros Europe Limited where he acted for the liquidator in relation to obtaining the court sanction to distribute $19bn of assets in circumstances where there was uncertainty as to the identity of the beneficiaries.
- Singer and Friedlander Investment (IoM) Limited where he acted for the liquidator in seeking directions as to the application of client money held in breach of client money rules.
- Acting on a compromise and settlement of the affairs of one of the wealthiest families in North America sanctioned by the High Court in Bermuda.
- Acting for members of a family in litigation over the affairs of a settlement in the Bahamas.
- Acting for the 1st Defendant in Michael Goodman v Mina Goodman, Re the Estate of Everard Goodman Deceased  WLR (D) 197 establishing that S 50 of the Administration of Justice Act 1985 applied to executors who had not been granted probate.