+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Tim undertakes a broad range of commercial work, both on his own and as part of a team. His recent experience includes:
- Appearing alongside Graeme Halkerston in the High Court in Cooke v Parker  EWHC 1028 (Ch.), an application for the discharge of receivers appointed over a solvent company for breach of the duty of full and frank disclosure.
- Advising (with Lexa Hilliard QC) the directors of a company in administration.
- Acting (with John Wardell QC and Andrew Mold) in a claim for breach of directors’ duties arising out of the operation of a pension scheme.
- Instructed alongside Tim Penny QC in relation to a claim by a trustee in bankruptcy, which included an application for a freezing injunction.
- Drafting pleadings in relation to a wide range of commercial disputes.
- Appearing in numerous applications under the Insolvency Act 1986 and the Companies Act 2006, including in winding up and bankruptcy petitions.