+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Tim has a very busy commercial practice. He has a particular interest in civil fraud.
Recent notable instructions include:
- Acting as junior counsel in KeyMed (Medical & Industrial Equipment) Limited v Hillman, a fraud claim and breach of directors’ duties claim for over £50 million.
- Appearing as sole counsel in an application to discharge a worldwide freezing order.
- Appearing as sole counsel in an application for injunctions restraining misuse of confidential information, breach of restrictive covenants, and passing off.
- Acting as junior counsel in Cooke v Parker  EWHC 1028 (Ch.), an application for the discharge of receivers appointed over a solvent company for breach of the duty of full and frank disclosure.
- Appearing as sole counsel in a trial about the repayment of a director’s loan account.
- Advising in relation to an offshore claim for breach of fiduciary duties, with Cayman law as the applicable law.
- Acting as sole counsel in a trial about the removal of a director.
- Instructed as junior counsel in a claim for breach of directors’ duties and unlawful means conspiracy against the former director of a property development company.
- Acting as sole counsel in a commercial debt claim.