+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim has a substantial pensions practice. His recent work includes:
- Acting as junior counsel for the trustee in relation to proceedings for a Financial Support Direction, which is currently being reheard before the Upper Tribunal.
- Instructed for target companies in relation to proceedings for a Contribution Notice and Financial Support Direction brought by the Pensions Regulator.
- Acting (with Paul Newman QC) in relation to a claim for rectification of a pension scheme.
- Instructed (with John Wardell QC and Andrew Mold) in a claim for breach of directors’ duties arising out of the operation of a pension scheme.
- Instructed alongside Michael Furness QC and Andrew Mold in relation to a claim for rectification of a pension scheme.