Annual Trust Litigation Day 2015
Monday 2 February 2015
9.00am - 5.00pm followed by drinks reception / dinner
The Dorchester, London,
The Third Annual Wilberforce Trust Litigation Conference will look at topical issues in the trust world through a serious of talks and workshops from leading trust experts.
This year we are delighted to welcome Sir Michael Birt, Bailiff of Jersey, as our guest speaker who will be presenting an offshore update on Trusts, the Divorce Courts and Enforcement.
Following the conference and drinks reception we are inviting guests to join us for an exclusive dinner at China Tang (at The Dorchester), options and prices are shown
on the booking form below. Early booking for the dinner is advised, as places at the restaurant are limited.
Conference only: £279 + VAT (£334.80)
Conference and Dinner at China Tang: £330 + VAT (£396)
Please contact us directly for Group Booking Discounts for 5 or more.
- Removal of fiduciaries and defending trusts from hostile acts: recent developments and practical points presented by Jonathan Hilliard & Andrew Mold
- I’m a trustee: get me out of here! presented by Nikki Singla
- Tax Information Exchange treaties and human rights presented by Tom Lowe QC
- Equitable compensation – clarity at last presented by Michael Furness QC & Judith Bryant
- Taking onshore proceedings into the offshore courts: Enforcement of foreign judgments and firewall legislation presented by Graeme Halkerston & Daniel Hochberg
- Disclosure to third parties and privacy in trust proceedings presented by Robert Ham QC
- Trusts, Divorce Courts and Enforcement - An offshore update presented by Sir Michael Birt, Bailiff of Jersey
If you would like to book a place on this conference please download and complete the booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 7306 0102