Professional Liability Conference 2014
Tuesday 30 September 2014
9am - 5pm followed by a drinks reception
The Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London
BACK TO THE FUTURE: emerging issues in a changing market
This is our 6th annual Professional Liability Conference and we are focusing on new trends and emerging issues in the field. Our speakers showcase the strength and depth of the expertise at Wilberforce Chambers, whilst the workshops will provide a forum for in depth discussion about topical strategic and procedural problems.
- The ever expanding circle of liability presented by Clare Stanley
- Ignore the witnesses? presented by James Ayliffe QC
- Information, advice and scope of duty presented by James Walmsley
- Taxing damages presented by Robert Ham QC & Emily Campbell
- The liability of officers of offshore entities presented by Graeme Halkerston
- Claims against financial professionals presented by Joanna Smith QC & Bobby Friedman
- Different rules for different professionals or the same rules for different settings? presented by Jonathan Seitler QC
If you would like to book a place on this conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the booking form on the left hand side of this page.
Group booking discounts available