Wilberforce Property Conference 2018: We Built This City
Tuesday 8 May 2018
1.30pm - 6.10pm followed by drinks
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SD
The Wilberforce Annual Property Conference returns on Tuesday 8 May 2018. This year’s event is entitled ‘We Built This City“: Urban Development in the 21st Century, and will feature a number of topical talks and workshops delivered by our members. It will take place at The Brewery from 1.30pm until 6.10pm and a drinks reception will follow at the venue.
Chairperson: Charlotte Black
Conference: £125.00 + VAT
If you wish to pay via BACS or Cheque please email us your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your booking and issue an invoice.
Alternatively, you can click on the below link to pay online.
- It’s Not Unusual”: A look at common clauses in development agreements - how to draft them, how to construe them and how to argue for the meaning you need presented by Jonathan Seitler QC
- “Please Release Me”: Damages in Development Disputes presented by Tiffany Scott QC
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Rooftop developments presented by Julian Greenhill QC
- "Don’t Underestimate The Things That I Will Do”: Statutory Undertakers and impediments and opportunities for developers presented by James McCreath
- The “5 minute pitch”: Game-changers for developers presented by Thomas Roscoe