Wilberforce BVI Conference
Thursday 24 September 2015
6.15pm onwards (registration & drinks from 5.30pm)
Peter Island Resort, British Virgin Islands
Wilberforce Chambers will be hosting our second annual BVI Conference on Thursday 24 September on Peter Island. The seminars are listed below and the aim is to provide hand-out notes and cover key issues on each topic which will present opportunities for questions and general discussion.
Michael Furness QC
Terence Mowschenson QC
John Wardell QC
Tom Lowe QC
Martin Hutchings QC
Clare Stanley QC
- Setting aside judgments obtained by fraud
- Defending Trusts from attack – who pays the costs?
- The law against penalties: when will a clause go over the bar?
- Arbitration stays in offshore company and insolvency litigation
- Restructuring offshore companies in the Year of the Goat
- Principles of contractual interpretation and a move back to orthodoxy
- Quistclose trust
To book a place on this conference please email your full contact details to Naomi on firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone us on +44 (0)207 306 0102.