Property Litigation Conference 2015
Thursday 4 June 2015
2.00pm - 6:00pm (registration from 1.30pm)
30 Euston Square , Melton Street, London, NW1 2FB
Property Litigation: The Bigger Picture
We all know that to be an expert in property litigation, it isn’t enough to be an expert in property law. Clients don’t come to us with their problems neatly packaged by reference to the chapters in Woodfall. Disputes about land and buildings engage the law of trusts, contract, negligence, insolvency – and many other areas of law.
Wilberforce Chambers’ half-day conference is designed specifically with property litigators in mind – but, for once, property law is off the agenda.
Join us for an engaging programme of talks which explore the other areas of law we all need to know: the bigger picture. Following the conference, we would like to invite all delegates to join us on the Rooftop Terrace for summer drinks and a delicious BBQ.
£125 + VAT (£150) Delegate fee
Early booking is advised as places are limited.
- The Bigger Picture about Agency and Authority presented by Joanne Wicks QC & Ben Faulkner
- The Bigger Picture about Current Trust Issues presented by Mark Studer & Daniel Hochberg
- The Bigger Picture about Compulsory Purchase presented by Michael Barnes QC & James McCreath
- The Bigger Picture about Insolvency presented by Clare Stanley QC & Charlotte Black
- The Bigger Picture about Contracts presented by Martin Hutchings QC & Julian Greenhill
- The Bigger Picture about Professional Negligence presented by Jonathan Seitler QC & Jack Watson
If you would like to book a place on this conference please download and complete the booking form and send to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7306 0102