+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben is often instructed in banking and commercial matters, both on his own account or in larger cases as part of a team.
Recent instructions include:
- A complex and very high value mortgage possession case (led by Tom Grant QC), acting for a major bank, which included a successful multi-headed 2-day strike out application.
- Advising a consultant services company in relation to a potential claim for repudiatory breach of a services agreement
- Advising a substantial agency company in relation to a claim for unfair prejudice
- Acting for a purchaser of a company in relation to breaches of warranties in the share purchase agreement
- Advising in a confidential case concerning financial assistance rules.
- Acting for a well-known call centre in a complex commercial dispute concerning the sales of loft and cavity wall insulation (led by Graeme Halkerston).