+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bobby has significant experience of professional liability matters and has acted both on his own account and as a junior.
Recent cases include:
- Acting as sole counsel for the administrator of a SSAS in an ongoing High Court professional liability claim with a headline value of many millions of pounds (Hague v Rowanmoor).
- Acting (as a junior) for an international corporation bringing High Court proceedings against a major law firm for negligent advice.
- Acting for a company bringing a claim against solicitors for negligent drafting of a share purchase agreement.
- Acting for a barrister resisting a High Court claim concerning allegedly negligent advice.
- Advising a member of a SSAS in respect of potential breaches of trust.
- Drafting pleadings in a number of different professional negligence matters, with particular experience of solicitors’ negligence.
- Acting for an insurer in respect of an allegedly negligent financial adviser.
- Acting for a Sipp provider in respect of allegedly negligent advice.
- Advising and acting for a member of a pension scheme whose pension had been incorrectly applied.
- Advising and acting for the administrators of a pension scheme in a professional negligence claim.
- Acting for solicitors defending a professional negligence claim.
- Acting for the claimant in a claim arising for negligent financial advice.