+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Bobby is “a rising star” of the pensions bar who is “excellent on paper and a punchy advocate, with a very good knowledge of pensions and related areas of law.” Bobby “has acted in some of the most high-profile pensions disputes and trials” (Chambers and Partners). Bobby has extensive experience across all areas of the field, with a particular emphasis on pensions liberation, fraud and trustee replacement. He has also successfully obtained a number of trustee prohibitions.
Bobby also acts in numerous pensions-related professional negligence claims.
Recent matters of note include:
- Acting for a major power network in relation to a fraud claim concerning its pension scheme (ongoing).
- Successfully acting in numerous prohibition proceedings, including Salih v TPR  UKUT 0338 (TCC), and others ongoing.
- Acting for the targets in high profile moral hazard proceedings including in GPG, Brunel and Staveley, and Silentnight.
- Advising a pension scheme administrator on the release of funds under a freezing injunction.
- In respect of pensions liberation. Bobby appeared as a junior in Pi v The Pensions Regulator and Dalriada v Nidd Vale Trustees Limited determining whether a number of pension schemes were occupational pension schemes within Pension Schemes Act 1993. He has also acted for the Pensions Regulator obtaining worldwide freezing injunctions and trustee appointments under the Regulator’s powers and the court’s inherent jurisdiction.
- Bobby continues to act in a wide range of pensions professional negligence claims.