+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Trusts, Tax, Probate & Estates
Bobby has a particular interest in trust matters and provides a wide range of advocacy, drafting and advisory work, including with an international aspect.
Matters of note include:
- Acting as junior in a major dispute concerning the trusts arising on the insolvency of a major bond provider.
- Acting in a claim concerning the validity of a will, with the matter involving a significant international aspect.
- Acting as a junior to Michael Furness QC in a two-week High Court trial relating to testamentary capacity and knowledge and approval of a will.
- Advising on the domicile of a testator.
- Providing advice and acting generally in respect of Inheritance Act Claims.
- Acting in respect of an administrator of an estate seeking permission to pay sums into court.
- Advising in a number of cases as to trustees’ powers under a trust.
- Acting in respect of cases involving trusts in the divorce context.
- Advising on a claim for breach of trust.
- Advising in respect of the application of a trustee exclusion cause.