+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Trusts, Tax, Probate & Estates
Bobby has a particular interest in trust matters with a commercial, company or fraud element.
Bobby is also particularly interested in art-related matters, and is currently instructed in a number of very high profile art cases.
Matters of note include:
- Acting in BVI proceedings concerning whether a trust of shares in a very high-profile Ukrainian company is a fraud (ongoing).
- Acting as junior in a major dispute concerning the trusts arising on the insolvency of a major bond provider.
- As sole counsel, acting against a silk and junior team in a major High Court dispute as to whether shares are held under a trust, scheduled for a 3-week trial in late 2020
- Acting in a claim concerning the validity of a will, with the matter involving a significant international aspect.
- Advising in a number of cases as to trustees’ powers under a trust.
- Acting in respect of cases involving trusts in the divorce context.