+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avenesov – application for Chabra freezing relief in support of the enforcement of judgment debts by the BVI receiver of shares in judgment debtor’s company (2016).
- Woolett v The Islamic Republic of Iran – acting for the families of deceased and injured US service personnel in enforcing judgments against Iran.
- Advising Premiership rugby club on claims for compensation arising from breaches of the Salary Capping Regulations.
- Advising on the enforcement of a judgment in Latvian matrimonial proceedings in Jersey (2020).
- Hunt v. Financial Conduct Authority (Re Total Debt Relief Ltd (In Liquidation))  EWHC 2018 (Ch) – Advising upon and obtaining court approval for a distribution plan on the winding up by the FCA of a regulated debt management business.
- Shepherd Cox Hotels – acting for the applicants seeking administration orders in respect of the insolvency of a group of hotels, which were alleged to have been marketed as a collective investment scheme (2020).
- Signature Shankly Limited – administration application in respect of a hotel room collective investment scheme (2020).