+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel undertakes a wide variety of commercial work, acting both alone and as part of a larger team. He has a particular interest in cases involving allegations of fraud or dishonesty.
Recent examples of relevant experience include:
- Acting for the claimant in Vneshprombank LLC v Bedzhamov, a £1.3billion fraud claim arising from the insolvency of a Russian bank and subsequent investigation by the Russian (Led by Alan Gourgey QC, Andrew Mold QC, Stephen Brown and Jack Watson).
- Defending a claim for fraudulent misrepresentation in relation to a Share Purchase Agreement for the shares in a Luxembourg financial services
- A High Court trial arising from the dismissal of the founding member of a technology company (Glass v Previse Ltd (2018)) (led by James Bailey QC). Daniel and James acted successfully for the Part 8 Claimant in obtaining a declaration as to the true construction of the defendant company’s articles of
- Advising on the existence of a contract between a vendor and a party not named on the face of the contractual documents, and related issues in the law of
- Acting in the County Court for a major home improvements retailer in relation to an ongoing contractual dispute.
- Advising on and undertaking drafting in relation to a claim for termination payments under a series of contracts for the provision of goods and
- (As a pupil) assisting in a three-day hearing in the High Court concerning the continuation of a worldwide freezing injunction and the grant of supporting Norwich Pharmacal and Anton Piller orders (Arcelormittal USA LLC v Essar Steel Ltd  EWHC 724 (Comm)).
- (As a pupil) assisting in successfully resisting an application for pre-action disclosure in a putative claim for breach of a joint venture agreement.
- (As a pupil) assisting in advising on the construction of back-to-back indemnities for damages awarded in claims for breach of fiduciary duty and unlawful means