+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel is often instructed in relation to in insolvency and company law matters. He frequently appears in the Company Insolvency List in the High Court, as well as acting in or advising on larger matters both led and unled.
Recent examples of relevant experience include:
- Acting successfully (led by James Bailey QC) in High Court trial concerning the true construction of the defendant company’s articles of association following the dismissal of the company’s founder (Glass v Previse Ltd (2018)).
- Defending a fraudulent misrepresentation claim arising from the sale of the shares in a financial services company based in Luxembourg.
- Drafting proceedings under ss.238 and 423 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Advising on points of company law in relation to the corporate governance of the freehold management company of a block of luxury flats in Central London.
- Successfully applying to extend an administration for a third time.
- Advising on questions of corporate personality in relation to the test for intention under grounds (f) and (g) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.