+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Daniel has a wide-ranging commercial practice. He deals regularly with claims concerning breach of contract, civil fraud, company law and insolvency law. He has a particular interest in civil fraud and the obtaining of freezing injunctions and other forms of interim relief. He is regularly involved in claims which involve breach of fiduciary duty and/or breach of trust, and an element of dishonesty.
His recent notable instructions include:
- Advising on pre-action and interim relief in a civil fraud claim concerning misappropriation of assets, and subsequently drafting proceedings.
- Acting for the Defendant in a substantial claim which alleged fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of warranty (led by Bobby Friedman).
- Acting for the Defendants in a multi-million pound breach of directors’ duty claim in Gibraltar (led by Terence Mowschenson QC and Sebastian Allen).
- Acting in an application to rectify the register of companies at Companies House.
- Acting in numerous proceedings concerning breach of contract, dealing with business operations ranging from the provision of IT cloud software to commercial cleaning services.
- Successfully obtaining summary judgment for the Defendant to a professional negligence claim which involved complex facts concerning foreign exchange trading.
- A secondment to Ogier’s offices in Jersey, working on international civil fraud and trusts matters. In particular, Daniel assisted in enforcement action being taking in a multi-million pound civil fraud claim.