+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Gabriel regularly advises and acts for both claimants and defendants in professional negligence cases, particularly claims against solicitors and barristers.
Recent instructions include :
- A claim against solicitors for negligent advice on conveyancing matters (failure to properly advise on the effect of low cost housing provisions in a residential development scheme).
- A claim against surveyors for the negligent valuation of a commercial property.
- A claim against solicitors and a barrister for the negligent conduct of commercial litigation.
- A claim against solicitors for failing to record properly the respective beneficial interests of the purchaser of a buy-to-let property.
- A claim by solicitors for a ‘negative declaration’, i.e. that they had not been negligent in acting for the defendants in a substantial property transaction.
- A claim against managing agents accused of negligently failing to arrange sufficient insurance cover for a property development.