+44 (0)207 306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack’s recent pensions experience includes:
- Advising the trustees of an Occupational Pension Scheme as to the appropriate principles to be applied to the construction and/or rectification of that scheme.
- Acting for the Pensions Regulator seeking to remove trustees of several occupational pension schemes.
- Acting for the trustees of a SIPP in a claim for breach of contract and restitution in relation to a sale of land in the Cayman Islands.
- Bringing and defending complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service in relation to the sale of Self-Invested Personal Pensions.
- Acting in a claim brought by the employers of an occupational pension scheme against the former accountants of that scheme for failing to properly calculate necessary increases to members’ benefits.
- Acting with Jonathan Hilliard QC in The Pensions Regulator v Dalriada, Fellowes et. al.  EWHC 4346 (Ch) resisting an application to discharge a freezing injunction obtained against pensions trustees which had been obtained under the Regulator’s Pensions Liberation provisions and who were alleged to have been engaged in multiple breaches of the duties under the relevant pensions legislation and under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- Acting with Andrew Mold for defendant benefit consultants facing professional negligence claims in the administration of the Bloxwich pension scheme.