Jonathan Davey QC
Call: 2003 QC: 2016
+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Arbitration & ADR
Jonathan has extensive experience of arbitration, expert determination and other forms of ADR. He routinely advises and acts as an advocate in cases resolved by these means. He is happy to offer early neutral evaluations to assist parties in resolving their disputes.
Some representative cases include:
- Acting for high profile public body in expert determination in respect of a multi-million pound option agreement [2019-2020].
- Acting in commercial dispute resolved by arbitration proceedings under the Arbitration Act 1996 concerning the construction of a complex contractual agreement in respect of a real estate portfolio comprising hundreds of commercial properties .
- Acting for well-known FTSE 100 company in multi-million pound damages claim decided through expert determination following one party’s termination of a development agreement .
- Acting for vendor in multi-million pound dispute resolved through mediation concerning breach of a contract for the sale of land in respect of a substantial central London residence .
- Acting for principal in multi-million dispute resolved through mediation in respect of breach of an agency contract .