Call: 2013, (Solicitor: 1991)
+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Stephen has dealt with fraud and asset tracing claims throughout his career as a lawyer. His experience covers all manner of business-related frauds, from investment funds to shareholder claims.
- £120 million fraud claim against a Cayman Island fund involving world-wide freezing injunctions.
- proceedings to recover cash fraudulently withdrawn from bank accounts immediately prior to acquisition. Stephen obtained a freezing order.
- acting for the owner of property misappropriated by a fraudster, including obtaining a freezing order.
- defending claims by a shareholder who had obtained his shares by fraudulent misrepresentation against the majority shareholder in a company.
- claims against an Australian mining company in relation to a fraudulent rights issue. Stephen was acting for an investment fund.