Call: 2013, (Solicitor: 1991)
+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen regularly advises in relation to corporate governance and shareholders’ rights, including in relation to derivative actions and unfair prejudice claims.
- advising the board of a US oil company in relation to claims of breach of fiduciary duty.
- advising a Middle Eastern client in relation to its rights in a US$1 billion joint venture including in relation to potential claims in the DIFC courts and in an LCIA arbitration.
- advising a board as to its ability to issue further shares where it was disputed that this was permitted under the company’s articles.
- advising a shareholder in a quasi-partnership as to his ability to remove a co-director/ shareholder.
- advising an investor regarding rectification of a company’s share register.