+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Tim has a busy and diverse insolvency practice. He has extensive experience of applications under the Insolvency Act 1986, including in relation to winding up and bankruptcy petitions.
Recent notable instructions include:
- Acting as junior counsel in relation to a claim that US$25 million was owed to a bankrupt and therefore vested in the trustee in bankruptcy.
- Advising a liquidator in relation to misfeasance and wrongful trading claims.
- Advising the directors of a company in administration.
- Appearing in an application under s.366 of the Insolvency Act.
- Acting as junior counsel in Cooke v Parker  EWHC 1028 (Ch.), an application for the discharge of receivers appointed over a solvent company.
- Appearing in numerous winding up and bankruptcy petitions and related applications.