+44 (0)20 7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim has been instructed in a range of professional liability disputes relating to solicitors, accountants, actuaries and professional trustees.
Recent instructions include:
- Acting in a £5 million claim against a firm of solicitors for acting in conflict of interest and providing negligent advice: Barrowfen Properties Limited v Patel  EWHC 2055 (Ch).
- Advising about a negligence claim against a firm of solicitors relating to the drafting of the definitive deed and rules of an occupational pension scheme.
- Advising about a negligence claim against a firm of accountants.
- Acting in a professional liability claim against a corporate trustee arising out of its lending of trust monies.
- Acting in disciplinary proceedings brought against an actuary by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
- Instructed to defend proceedings relating to the alleged provision of negligent advice to a company in the period before its entry into liquidation.