Tim Penny QC
Call: 1988 QC: 2016
+44 (0)20 7306 email@example.com
Tim’s commercial practice also involves domestic and international Arbitration. He is a member of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
- In 2019, Tim was instructed in relation to a substantial ICC arbitration.
- In 2017/2018, Tim was instructed in a Russian shareholder arbitration in the LCIA involving allegations of corporate raid and economic duress.
- During 2015/2016, Tim acted for a well-known British vehicle manufacturer in an ICC arbitration against a foreign franchisee.
- Tim has appeared in the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne on behalf of the British Nations Cup team, having previously appeared in Geneva before the world governing body in Geneva.
- He has successfully acted for the British Equestrian Federation in a sports disciplinary dispute arbitration, and has appeared in the British Archery Federation internal tribunal.
- Tim is currently (2016/2017) acting for the claimant who is endeavouring to enforce a USVI arbitration award in various offshore jurisdictions including in particular the Cayman Islands.