Annual Trust Litigation Day 2016
Monday 1 February 2016
9am - 5pm Followed by drinks reception (and dinner)
The Dorchester, Park Lane
The Fourth Annual Wilberforce Trust Litigation Conference will look at topical issues in the trust world through a serious of talks and workshops from leading trust experts. This year we are delighted to welcome The Honourable Mr Justice David Hayton as our guest speaker. Mr Justice David Hayton has been a Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice since its inception in 2005, having formerly been a part-time judge in London and in Nassau, a Professor of Law at King’s College London, a Fellow of Jesus College Cambridge and a barrister.
He will be discussing his thoughts on future trust law developments after 50 years as a trust lawyer. Following the conference and drinks reception we are inviting guests to join us for an exclusive dinner at China Tang (at The Dorchester), options and prices are shown on the booking form below.
Early booking for the dinner is advised, as places at the restaurant are limited.
Conference only: £299 + VAT (£358)
Conference and Dinner at China Tang: £360 + VAT (£432)
- Disputes over trusts that hold corporate structures presented by Andrew Child and Jonathan Hilliard
- Trustee Decision Making: Unpacking the duty of proper consideration presented by Mark Studer
- Tax, Trusts and the courts presented by Robert Ham QC
- Insolvent trusts presented by Tom Lowe QC
- Spotlight on probate and estates cases presented by Judith Bryant and Tiffany Scott
Scan and email us a copy of the booking form to email@example.com
Alternatively you can post a hard copy of the booking form and cheque to:
Seminar Bookings, Wilberforce Chambers, 8 New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2A 3QP, (DX: 311 Chancery Lane)