WATCH: Guernsey Webinar 2: Full and frank disclosure: pitfalls, opportunities, recent case law and practical issues
Friday 26 June 2020
11am - 12pm
Online, Zoom Webinar
We are delighted to announce the return of our Guernsey talks, the second of two Zoom webinars takes place on 26th June 2020, running from 11am until 12pm.
Please see below for the programme and how to register.
Full and frank in commercial ex parte applications
- The position in Guernsey
- Recent case law from abroad
- BVI – Paraskevaides v Citco (30.3.20) – Eastern Caribbean CA
- The recent flood in England – Rogachev v Goryianov, Tugushev v Orlov, Les Ambassadeurs v Albluewi, PJSC Commercial Bank v Kolomoisky
- Practical problems
- When will relief be discharged for a breach?
Full and frank in trustee blessing applications
- How does it compare to full and frank in commercial ex parte applications?
- What is the precise effect of not making full and frank disclosure?
- Practical problems – dealing with without prejudice, changes of circumstances after the decision and further information after obtaining the relief
Please note this webinar is free to attend
To download a copy of the full programme, please click here.
The Zoom recording of the webinar can be found below.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org