Pensions Lectures 2018 #2
Tuesday 12 June 2018
6.30pm - 7.30pm followed by drinks
58VE, 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS
The Edward Nugee Memorial Lectures return this year at a new venue: 58VE on Victoria Embankment. These will be topical pensions law seminars delivered by our barristers, taking place every Tuesday evening in June. Each lecture will be followed by drinks on the top floor (and terrace, if the weather permits) with spectacular views over London and the Thames.
Lecture #2 (12th June):
• Moral hazard in takeovers and corporate restructurings
• Contribution Notices for avoiding employer debt – a changing approach?
• Section 72 PA 2004 – the limits of the power to request information
• Section 231 PA 2004 – setting contributions
• The White Paper – where next?