Cayman Conference 2014
Tuesday 23 September 2014
4.15pm followed by a drinks reception
Grand Cayman, The Ritz Carlton, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
Members of Wilberforce Chambers will be presenting an afternoon Conference.
- Derivative actions - offshore companies and litigation in other jurisdictions presented by Graeme Halkerston
- Dishonestly assisting in a breach of fiduciary duty: recent developments and practical points presented by Jonathan Hilliard
- Joint ventures and fiduciary duties presented by Lawrence Cohen QC
- Aspects of a bank's liability on receipt of money claimed by a third party presented by Terence Mowschenson QC and James McCreath
- The latest word from the English Court of Appeal on Freezing Injunctions presented by John Wardell QC and Andrew Mold
To book a place on this conference please email your full contact details to Naomi Shogbola on email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0)207 306 0102.