Wilberforce Commercial Litigation Conference 2018: From contract to court
Wednesday 18 April 2018
12.30pm - 5.30pm followed by drinks
The Grange , 10 Godliman St, London EC4V 5AJ
The Wilberforce Annual Commercial Litigation Conference returns on Wednesday 18 April 2018 at The Grange St Paul’s Hotel with a number of topical talks and workshops.
This year, the particular focus is to look at what lessons can be learnt from recently decided cases when it comes to drafting contractual provisions in a number of different commercial areas. The aim is to put various commercial cases under the spotlight, examine familiar problems, look at how the courts have interpreted certain clauses in the past and suggest drafting solutions.
We are also delighted to announce that Guest Speaker Daniel Susskind will be giving a talk on the Future of the Legal Profession and How to Adapt to Advancing Technology.
Chairman: Nikki Singla QC
- Notice provisions nailed: How to avoid the pitfalls associated with the requirement for notice when making a claim under a contractual warranty or indemnity presented by Joanna Smith QC
- JVs & QPs: Death by litigation or a different approach? presented by Lawrence Cohen QC
- Entire agreement clauses, misrepresentation and estoppel presented by Elizabeth Houghton
- You can but try: Endeavours clauses in commercial contracts presented by Emer Murphy
- Guest Speaker presented by Daniel Susskind
If you wish to pay via BACS or cheque please email us your contact details and workshop choice to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your booking and issue an invoice.
Alternatively, you can register and pay online via the link below.
Delegate price: £120 + VAT