Commercial disputes, Civil fraud and asset recovery, InsolvencyTuesday 29 August 2023
Marcia Shekerdemian KC and Jessica Brooke on the Women in FIRE Advisory Committee
ThoughtLeaders4 has recently launched an initiative that embodies the core values of empowerment, knowledge exchange, and inclusivity – Women in FIRE. We are delighted to announce that Marcia Shekerdemian KC and Jessica Brooke are on the advisory committee.
TL4 says: “This endeavour brings together female practitioners and allies of all backgrounds and experiences in one room to discuss current challenges and share knowledge. It is all about continuous connection and forging strong networks that elevate women in the industry.”
Through a combination of events, webinars, written content, and in-person content, Women in FIRE aims to:
- Create a supportive community
- Promote diversity and inclusion
- Organise high-quality events
- Showcase expertise and achievements
- Develop and maintain a robust online presence
- Foster partnerships and collaborations
For more information, please click here.